The 18th China International Scientific Instrument and Laboratory Equipment Exhibition
I. Exhibition Overview
China International Scientific Instrument and Laboratory Equipment Exhibition (hereinafter referred to as CISILE), founded in 2003, held once a year and held in Beijing. After 17 years of growth and development, it has now become a large-scale and high-level scientific instrument field in China. One of the professional exhibitions.
CISILE is approved by the Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China, hosted by the China Instrument Industry Association, and organized by Beijing Langpu Exhibition Co., Ltd., and has received strong support from industry organizations such as the China Machinery Industry Federation to strengthen industry applications and international exchanges, scientific instruments The transformation of the results has promoted the industrialization and modernization of China's scientific instruments. It was continuously selected as the 2014 and 2015 Ministry of Commerce Guided Support Exhibition and won the "Top Ten Brand Exhibition Projects in China". In 2017, CISILE passed the domestic exhibition industry integrity certification system and was rated as "China Integrity Exhibition". In 2018, Beijing Langpu Exhibition Co., Ltd., the organizer of CISILE, officially became a member of the International Exhibition Industry Association (UFI). At the same time, CISILE successfully passed the UFI certification and joined the ranks of international brand exhibitions.
From March 27th to 29th, 2019, the 17th CISILE 2019 was held in Beijing International Conference Center. The exhibition area was 25,000 square meters, and the number of visitors reached 27,371. 623 companies from India, Brazil, the Philippines, Niger, Qatar, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan from all over the world participated in the exhibition. South Korean KLAB Co., Ltd., Beijing Haiguang Instrument, Haier Medical, Shanghai Instrument and Electric Scientific Instrument, Science and Technology Enterprise Group and other well-known domestic and foreign enterprises have collectively appeared, and more than 600 enterprises in China participated in this exhibition, involving analytical instruments, optics New products, new technologies, and new achievements in various subdivisions of scientific instruments such as instruments, life science instruments, biotechnology and instruments, materials mechanical performance testing equipment, medical and health special instruments, quick inspection instruments, instrument parts and other scientific instruments.
The 18th China International Scientific Instrument and Laboratory Equipment Exhibition (CISILE2020) will be held on March 4-6, 2020 at the Beijing National Convention Center. The exhibition area is expected to be 25,000 square meters, with more than 700 exhibitors and visitors. 30,000 person-times. In the same period, a variety of forums and interactive activities will be held to provide a platform for scientific researchers and industry professionals to easily access new industry information, share cutting-edge technologies and research results, and exchange and discuss industrial policies.
2. CISILE Annual Independent Innovation Gold Award and Achievement Transformation Gold Award
The "CISILE Independent Innovation Award" was established in 2006 and is sponsored by the China Instrument and Meter Industry Association. The review team selects according to the prescribed procedures and standards and does not charge any fees to the reporting enterprises. The awards are one of the important activities of the exhibition, which is intended to promote the healthy and rapid development of China's scientific instrument industry and related industries.
Third, the schedule
Exhibition time: March 2-3, 2020
Exhibition time: March 4-6, 2020
Removal time: 16:00, March 6, 2020
Fourth, the exhibition location
Beijing National Convention Center (7 Tianchen East Road, Olympic Park, Chaoyang District, Beijing)
V. Concurrent activities (continuously updating)
1. CISILE2020 Independent Innovation Award Selection
2. 2020 China Lab Development Conference
3. 2020 (Fourth) Analytical Instrument Developer Forum
4. Instrument Channel Development Marketing Forum——Broken · Analysis of Monopoly in Instrument Industry
5. Forum on Physical and Chemical Analysis and Laboratory Instruments and Equipment of Military Industry
6. CISILE2020 New Product Launch Conference
7. 2020 (Fourth) Food Safety Quick Inspection Forum
Scope of exhibits
1. Booth charges:
Note: A. Standard booth equipment: Chinese and English fascia board (width 25cm), two fluorescent lamps, partition (250cm height, 246cm available height), one negotiation table, two chairs, one 400W / 220V power socket carpet;
B. Exhibitors who have reserved their own space are responsible for the cost of booth arrangement (see the exhibitor manual for details).
2. Conference fee: 500 yuan / person, including exquisite souvenirs, innovation awards and fraternities, lunch, drinks.
3. Advertising in the catalogue:
Note: The layout of the catalogue (140mm × 210mm), imported coated paper, and four-color fine printing. Exhibitors who have booked advertisements for the catalogue must mail the advertising film to the exhibition office before March 1.
4. Other advertisements:
5. Exhibitor technology exchange meeting: (hours) 10,000 yuan / field, 1,000 yuan will be charged for each additional hour. Manufacturers and scientific research units can apply for hosting, the theme is self-defined. Facilities provided by the technical conference: conference rooms, projectors, screens, podiums, chairs, speakers, paper, pens, drinking water for about 50-100 people
1. Domestic key invitees:
(1) National and provincial research institutes, universities, key laboratories;
(2) State and provinces and municipalities in charge of science and technology, education, health, quality inspection, environmental protection, agriculture and other competent authorities and industry organizations;
(3) Government procurement departments and provincial and municipal tender units;
(4) petrochemical, pharmaceutical, medical, food, automotive, machinery, metallurgy, military, aerospace and other industrial and mining enterprises;
(5) Distribution agents in provinces and cities nationwide.
2. International key invitees:
(1) Embassies, consulates, representative offices abroad, and foreign companies in Beijing;
(2) Delegations from India, Indonesia, Korea, Japan, Germany, Singapore and other countries;
(3) Instrument user units in some Asian countries.
Nine, the exhibition process
1. Exhibitors should fill out the "Exhibition Contract Form" in detail and affix their official seal, mail or fax to 010-62957691;
2. After registration, exhibitors must remit the participation fee to the designated account of the exhibition office within 5 days;
3. The booth arrangement is based on the principle of "pay first, arrange first"; the exhibition office will reserve the right to uniformly coordinate all booths. If the manufacturer fails to pay according to the stipulated time, the exhibition office will consider it to give up automatically and cancel the application for participation. Booths are not reserved;
4. Exhibitors are not entitled to rent or transfer their booths to third parties, and have no right to publicize non-exhibitors at the venue in any way;
5. For conference reception, accommodation, and transportation of exhibits, please refer to the "Exhibitor Manual". The "Exhibitor Manual" will be delivered to the exhibitor one month before the exhibition opens or downloaded at www.cisile.com.cn
10. Contact Information-Exhibition Office