The stainless steel fermentation tank needs to meet the following requirements:
1. On the premise of ensuring normal fermentation, minimize the power consumed by stirring and aeration;
2. It needs to have sufficient cooling area and good heat exchange performance to adapt to the sterilization operation and make the fermentation at an appropriate temperature;
3. Minimize dead corners in the tank to avoid accumulation of dirt and bacteria.
4. Have reliable detection and control instruments.
5, with a suitable diameter-to-height ratio, simple structure, tight, corrosion resistance, can be repeatedly sterilized, can withstand steam sterilization;
6, can withstand a certain pressure, with good gas, liquid contact and liquid, solid mixing performance, to meet the materials required for agitation and ventilation;
7. Minimize the generation of foam to improve the loading space;
Master Wang of Xiangpai Machinery Technology Department said that the main components of stainless steel fermentation tanks include a kettle body, a heat transfer device, a shaft seal device, and a stirring device. Fermentation tanks can generally be equipped with manholes, hand holes, takeover thermometers, and pressure gauges according to customer needs , Sight glass, safety relief device and other accessories, the purpose of these accessories is to facilitate the maintenance of internal parts, feeding and discharging; effective monitoring and control of the temperature and pressure of materials.