Bone Saw Machine Safe Operating ProceduresRead: 13857 Release time: 2014/9/5 17:23:41
|Provider||Zhucheng Hongqiang Machinery Factory||Data size||0K|
|Profile picture||download times||0 times|
|Data type||Views||13857 times|
1. This general safety procedure is used in all production equipment of the company.
2. Only personnel who have received machine operation training and safety operation training and passed the assessment can operate the machine.
3. Non-local staff must not operate the machine without permission.
4. Use the machine only when the machine is in good condition, all safety shields and protective instruments are normal, the grounding protection is good, and all functions of the machine are normal.
5. Do not leave any safety device idle, and do not prevent the normal work of any safety device.
6. Machine operators should be aware of the role of all safety protection devices, emergency stop, slow stop, and so on.
7. The shutdown operation under normal circumstances is not allowed to replace the normal shutdown with an emergency court official; it is not allowed to stop by opening the safety protection device.
8. It is strictly forbidden to turn off the automatic refueling device.
9. When the emergency stop device (button or pull rope) is pressed, the machine immediately stops running, and all control devices will not work. These emergency stop devices should be checked regularly for proper functioning.
10. Before starting, make sure that there are no people in the machine and no one touches the machine.
11. When the machine is running, it is forbidden to put hands, feet or any part of the body into the machine or near the running machine parts. 12. The operator must not leave the machine while the machine is running.
13. It is strictly forbidden to climb on the machine while the machine is running.
14. It is forbidden to transfer tools across the machine. It is strictly forbidden to place tools and other items on the machine to avoid entering the machine and cause functional accidents.
15. Keep the working area around the machine and the machine body clean and tidy. The floor, platform and inside of the machine need to be cleaned regularly. Dangerous goods such as grease, oil, and other sticky materials should be removed in time to prevent personnel from slipping.
16. Before entering the machine for operation, the emergency stop button must be locked. If necessary, the power must be turned off and locked.
17. Non-professionals are not allowed to open electrical junction boxes, power cabinets, power distribution cabinets and control cabinets at will, and professionals should be required to provide guidance when necessary.
18. Some machines may use some solvents for cleaning. No matter what solvents are used, care should be taken to protect the skin. Protective items such as gloves should be used, and the remaining solvents should be stored in the designated solvent immediately afterwards Location to avoid accidents while the machine is working.
19. No solvents should be placed on the hot parts of the machine or near the original electrical appliances.
20. If the machine is found to be faulty, stop it immediately and report it to the maintenance staff on duty, and notify other personnel who may use the machine.
21. In the event of an accident, immediately report to the leaders of relevant departments and protect the scene, and at the same time write a true written report according to the situation.
22. Complete the daily and weekly maintenance tasks of the equipment in time.
23. Always wear work clothes and flat shoes when going to work. Slacks on clothing, hanging decorations, rags, tools, or long hair are easily entangled in the running machine. To avoid serious injury, do not wear loose clothing, loose clothing that exposes the shirt ’s hem, or excessively long ties. 24. It is strictly forbidden to put tools, coins, pens, mobile phones, lighters and other items in clothes pockets, and no keys, BP machines and other items are allowed on the waist to prevent falling into the machine.
25. The gloved operation is easy to be entangled in the machine. It is not allowed to operate the machine with gloves.